• PO Box 138003
  • Sacramento, CA 95813-8003
  • (888) 282-2064
  • (888) 282-0502

Employer Resource Center

Informational Videos

Employer Child Support Compliance
Understanding Income Withholding Orders
Receiving a National Medical Support Notice
Tips for Employer New Hire Reporting
Multi-state Reporting

State and Federal Resources

Arizona Department of Revenue
Individual/Corporate Income Tax

Phone: (602) 255-3381
Toll-free: (800) 352-4090
Arizona Department of Revenue
Business/Withholding Tax

Phone: (602) 255-2060
Toll-free: (800) 843-7196
Arizona Department of Economic Security
Unemployment Insurance

Toll-free: (877) 600-2722
Arizona Department of Economic Security
Unemployment Insurance Tax
Employer Hotline (employer rates/registration)

Phone: (602) 771-6606
Arizona Department of Economic Security
Division of Child Support Services

Phone: (602) 252-4045
Toll-free: (800)-882-4151
Email: DCSSEmployerCentral@azdes.gov
Arizona Commerce Authority (ACA) - Small Business Services
Phone: (602) 845-1295
Toll-free: (800) 542-5684

Comments: The ACA Checklist program for Starting, Operating, and Growing a Business in Arizona is designed to guide start-up, growing, and out-of-state businesses to commonly requested licensing information and statewide resources. The section on Hiring Full-time or Part-time Employees includes the following topics: Unemployment Insurance, Fair Labor Standards Act, Minimum Wage, Workers' Compensation, and U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
Arizona State Government General Information
Phone: (602) 542-4900

Comments: A live operator that provides information and referral for Arizona State Government.
Industrial Commission of Arizona- Labor Department
Phone: (602) 542-4515

Comments: The Labor Department has three areas of jurisdiction: resolution of disputes involving wages; youth employment law enforcement; and the licensing of private employment agencies that charge fees to applicants.
Internal Revenue Service
Phone: (800) 829-1040

Comments: Contact the IRS for FEIN related questions, or to request W-4 or other federal tax forms.
Small Business Administration
Phone: (602) 640-2990

Comments: Offers information and assistance to small businesses.
United States Department of Labor
Phone: (866) 487-2365

Comments: Provides information pertaining to federal minimum wage, employee pay, and other labor related issues.
Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS)
Phone: (800) 870-3676 (forms)

Comments: Please use the above Web address to request the I-9 or other INS forms.
Social Security Administration
Phone: (800) 792-6270

Comments: Employers can verify whether an employee's social security number is valid by calling the above number, or by visiting this Web site: www.ssa.gov/employer/ssnv.htm.

Copyright © 2016
MAXIMUS All Rights Reserved